How to Edit a Page in Wordpress by Linda
1. Login to
2. When you are done logging in your will be looking at this.
This is where you control your entire WordPress
3. Select the Page Tab, located on the left, make sure you select Page not
The difference is a Page is permanently on your menu or sidebar
Posts are your updates and ongoing fresh material.
4. When you click pages, it will drop down.
Then you will click edit.
5. You will now be in the editing section, it looks like
6. You will now begin to edit the page, you can
preview it using the preview button.
When you are done you will hit the publish button, or if it is a page you already
published it will say "update page" instead of publish. "Update Page" updates it
This is the same procedure for posting, just make sure you in the posting section, not the